compliant with EU Regulation 2016/679 (Art. 13)
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Innovhub - Stazioni Sperimentali per l’industria S.r.l (hereinafter “Innovhub”), Via Meravigli 9/B, 20123, Milano - email@example.com.
2. Purposes for personal data processing and legal basis
The personal data are provided in the phase of registration of participants and processed for organization purposes before and during the event [Art. 6, Par. 1, Let. b) GDPR].
3. Category of data provided
When registering for the event, personal identification data and e-mail contact information for possible communication purposes must be provided. The data collected include full name, organization name and sector, job role, e-mail address.
4. Data recipients
The data collected are managed directly by Innovhub’s authorized personnel as well as by external subjects in charge of particular services acting as Data Processors.
5. Retention period
The data provided for the purposes mentioned in Par. 2 will be processed and stored for the time necessary to manage the participation of the subject in the event.
6. Rights of the Data Subject
The data subject is guaranteed the exercise of the rights mentioned in article 12 ff of EU Regulation 2016/679. In particular, the Data Subject is ensured the right to:
- - access his/her own personal data
- - obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal information
- - obtain the erasure of personal information
- - obtain the restriction of the processing
- - object to the processing
- - obtain the portability of personal data
- - withdraw the consent to data processing without prejudice to the legitimacy of the previous data processing activity
- - report any wrongdoing or submit any claim to the Authority for Personal Data Protection, in accordance with the procedures in force.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the Data Subject can submit a request to the Data Controller using the contact details above.